Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Look! Up in the sky!

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's... well, it's a blog.

I certainly have plenty to talk about, and superheroes and theatre easily dominate my thoughts, when they're not focused on my wife and daughter anyhow.

So, here we are. My own little Fortress of Solitude. We'll talk about comic books, superhero films, television shows, movies, literature and video games, as well as my own experiences in theatre. Hey, actors wear masks too, right?

Once a week I'll talk about the comics I picked up that week. Probably not on Wednesday, so I don't spoil things for people. Now, I'm not claiming to cover all of the comics released that week. Heck, not even neccessairly the best comics. Just the ones I happen to read.

So, kick back, don't knock over the Bottled City of Kandor, and let's have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home