Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Three random bullet-points

First, my show closed this weekend. It went very well. There may be big doings a-foot regarding my future with the theatre company. More details will come as I know something more solid.

Two, I begin stage combat classes this week. I still don't know what my schedule is going to be for these. As such, my time may not become any more free for writing than it has been during my rehearsals.

Three, I am going to see X3: The Last Stand tonight, due to getting a preview pass from my local comic book store, The Laughing Ogre. Tomorrow I will be writing about it. There will be spoilers. If you don't want to read those, I suggest you avoid the blog tomorrow and come back on Thursday for the Weekly Round-Up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you at least give us a rating (letter grade, out of 10, whatever) at the top so we know what to expect without having to read spoilers if it turns out to be good?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Sure, but I'm not promising to make any spoilers scroll past the top of the page.

I gave the warning. Read my review tomorow at your own risk. :)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home