Monday, May 01, 2006

Blah

Hey, does anyone remember way back, in Amazing Spider-Man 48, Peter got sick, but had to fight the second Vulture anyhow?

You might remember that, despite the fact that the second Vulture was really kind of lame, Spidey got his butt kicked.

Well, fortunately, I don't have to fight the Vulture. But I also don't have superhuman strength, speed and endurance.

All of which is my rather pathetic way of saying "I'm sick", and that as a result, there probably won't be anything substantive on here today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. In the mean time don't worry, we your reader's will be here when you can come back...Take care and please rest. I hope the rest of your family is well.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home