Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Rest in peace, Mr. Toth

A while back, I mentioned that Alex Toth had been hospitalized.

Well, sadly, Alex Toth passed away this Saturday.

Mr. Toth died at his drawing table, still working.

I think I'm going to stop on the way home and buy one of the Challenge of the Superfriends DVD boxed sets tonight, and watch one of those in memorial.

Sorry, I don't have anything funny or inspiring today. I saw X-Men: The Last Stand again last night, and I find it better on a second viewing, although it still has some plot point issues that don't work for me. And I still think Ratner doesn't have the subtle touch that Singer does, and which this movie demanded. But it's actually pretty decent.

More tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

i'm sorry that he died. died doing what he loved to do right until the end. i hope you are okay. you don't always need to have funny or inspiring things to say, we are here for the whole package...Hugs.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home