Sunday, August 06, 2006

One month...

I guess one month qualifies as a "short hiatus", right?

I've probably made at least half my readers forget about me, and for that I apologize. But things have been crazy here, what with adjusting to the new job, and all sorts of other drama.

Regardless, I'm back.

As far as the comic round-ups go, catching up is going to be terrifyingly long. So, what I'm going to do is just start with this week's comics, and as I post a title, I'll catch up with the earlier issues I've skipped. So, when I write about the issue of 52 that's coming out this week (which should be Week 14), I'll cover 52 Weeks 8-14. When the most current Amazing Spider-Man comes out, I'll cover both (or all three, not sure) issues of that. And so on.

I've also got thoughts and ideas about The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger, Who Wants to be a Superhero, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heroes and more.

So, we're back. More here tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

Aaron, what a treat to hear from you! And double treat, you are back, horray!!

ah, don't you worry, not a single person has forgotten about you. everyone slows down in the summer anyways.

don't put to much stress into catching up. we are just happy to have you back. do what you can without overworking yourself.

hope the new job is going well and that they are treating you well. hello to the family, hope they are good too.

and thank you for the bday wish, i shall pass it on most happily.

good to have you back friend. take care. enjoy your sunday.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home