Thursday, July 12, 2007

We're back!

Sorry for the abcense. But like the big guy alongside me, I'm back and ready to take the comics world by storm.

Of course, Bruce only gets to attack the entire Marvel Universe. I, on the other hand, will be bouncing over to DC where exciting things are going on with Countdown, the Sinestro Corps and many other issues, going to the Ultimate Marvel Universe, the future Marvel Universe where Spider-Girl is currently tangling with Carnage, who we all know how much I love, and even to some other, more unusual comic book realms.
Now, there will be some changes around here. The weekly comic-round ups are probably not coming back. Or if they do, it'll be without pictures. It just took too much time to track down all the cover images. But I promise not to vanish again for an entire year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home